NJ Transit Quik-Tik Program
Enroll through NJ Transit's Quik-Tik program to take advantage of this offer.
Quik-Tik offers the convenience of auto-pay combined with online account management. You will receive your student monthly pass directly through the mail and your credit card will be automatically billed. Quik-Tik replaces NJ Transit's former paper application process as the method for enrollment in the student discount program.
Important things to remember:
- You must sign up by the 10th of the month to receive your monthly pass for travel in the next month.
- A non-refundable $3 processing fee will be applied each month, in addition to the fare for the pass.
- After you enroll in Quik-Tik, you will receive a new monthly pass in the mail each and every month unless you choose to suspend your account.
- If you choose to suspend your monthly pass (for example, over winter or summer break), you will need to reactivate your account once again through our secure Columbia University website (this will verify enrollment).
- Students who participate in this program agree that the monthly pass is for their exclusive use only. Each student is eligible to receive one discounted monthly pass per month. Passes are non-transferable. Any abuse or purposeful deception will result in the cancellation of the student's monthly pass account, and (s)he will be unable to participate in the program in the future. This will also apply to any other student who is knowingly involved.
New Users: Set Up Your Quik-Tik Account
Getting started is easy. To initially sign up, you must login through the secure CU access link. Your full-time student status will be verified electronically to NJ Transit. When you sign up, the price of the monthly pass you order will automatically reflect the 25 percent student discount. During your enrollment, you will create a Quik-Tik username and password so you can view or manage your account directly from the NJ Transit Quik-Tik login without entering from the Columbia site. To contact Quik-Tik directly, call 1-866-QUIK-TIK.
Existing Quik-Tik Members
If you are an existing student Quik-Tik customer, all you need to do is reactivate your account. Here's how:
- Log into to CU's NJ Transit Student Discount monthly pass page
- Enter required information (student pin, user ID, etc.), and you will be taken to NJ Transit's Quik-Tik main page. Enter requested information.
- Once on the "Account Summary" page, scroll to the bottom to see your status information.
- Click on "Change Status."
- Click on "Reactivate previously suspended monthly pass mailing" and click on the submit button.
After your account is reactivated, you will again receive monthly passes each month on an automatic basis until the next May. You must enter Quik-Tik from CU’s NJ Transit website to reactivate your account.
If you have any questions regarding reactivating your account, contact Quik-Tik at 1-866-QUIK-TIK.